- In the past, Odyssey documents from Docline were delivered automatically, but now all the requests are showing up in Electronic Delivery under No ILL Number Match box.
ATLAS knows about this issue and are working on a solution.
- Process these requests like you would with any other request that has No ILL Number match.
- Follow the documentation for Matching Electronic Delivery Files.
- In the event of a message that the request is not at the correct status, go to the original request by searching from the main ILLiad screen and change the status to "Request Sent."
- Go through the process of matching the ILL number, the Lender and then deliver the item from the Review box.
In addition to Docline, the National Library of Medicine (NLM) will always send their documents under No ILL Number Match because they use the Odyssey Standalone product to send documents.