- You want to turn on Direct Request in ILLiad, and you need to find out how to do this process
To turn on Direct Request in ILLiad, here is what you need to do:
1. Make sure your Direct Request Profile is set up by setting up Unmediated OCLC Direct Request - Configuring ILLiad and OCLC Resource Sharing Settings.
2. Set the Key Value for DirectRequestEnabled in the Customization Manager to Yes.
3. Restart IIS and the ILLiad Connection Manager.
4. Restart the ILLiad Client.
OCLC now refers to Direct Request as Automated Request Manager.