How can I get a report of my ILL Fees for Borrowing for ILLiad?
- Site wants to see their ILL Fees in Borrowing and they cannot find a Web Report for this. Is there a report out there?
To view the ILL Fees Report for ILLiad Borrowing IFM by going to the OCLC Usage Statistics and going to the ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report. The report only gives you one month at a time, so if you choose September 2018, you will just see September 2018 report.
1. Go to the OCLC Usage Statistics Page.
2. Log on with a Cataloging, Interlibrary Loan authorization, and password, or the FirstSearch Authorization and Administrative password.
3. Go to the OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan section.
4. Select the ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report.
5. At the top, select the desired time frame to get the report for.