- Addons not working after 9.2 upgrade
Here are the steps you need to take to fix the addon issue:
1. Go to the Atlas Addons download page and download the ILLiad Atlas Helper Library.
2. Make sure the c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad folder has the User's group has either Modify or Full permissions following the Windows Permissions setup in the document on I just installed ILLiad on a new computer, what settings or permissions should I have on my computer?
3. You will need to extract the contents of the file into c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\Addons\Atlas folder. You might need to create the ATLAS folder.
4. You will need to open up the ILLiad Client again.
5. You will then need to download any of the default addons that came with the previous version of ILLiad.