The Label Print List is showing two labels for each record
- Two labels are shown for each record in the layout preview, though the correct number of records is appearing in the Results list
- Record Manager
If you are seeing duplicate labels for each record, try adding a new record to the list. To do this, follow these directions:
- Search for a record in Record Manager.
- Click the record title to open the text view.
- On the Record drop-down menu, click Send to > Label Print List.
- Navigate to My Labels > Label Print Lists to return to your label print lists.
The layout should now show the correct number of labels and you can delete the newly added record if needed. If this does not fix the issue, please OCLC Support.