How can I edit a local holdings record showing incorrect holdings information in WorldShare ILL?
- Need to correct the WorldCat Holdings information for WorldShare ILL or Tipasa.
- WorldShare Record Manager
- WorldShare ILL
If you have many titles with incorrect holdings information, you may want to consider doing a Reclamation Data Sync project. If you have only a few, use the process below to update the Serial Summary Statement.
- Open WorldShare.
- Select the Metadata tab.
- Click the Record Manager button.
- Search for the record with incorrect holdings information.
- Click on the title link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the record to find the LHR.
- Edit the Summary field just above the LHR list to the correct holding information.
- Save the changes.
There is more information on editing the full LHR and building an automated summary in case you want to go deeper than the summary field.