Skip to main content
Saved - In Progress
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Search for a saved record
- From the Scope drop-down list, select Saved - In Progress.
- From the Index drop-down list, select an index.
- Save File Number - searches by the number that was assigned to the save file.
- OCLC Number - searches by the OCLC number that was assigned to the saved file item. New records that have not been added to WorldCat do not have an assigned OCLC number.
- Title - searches by the title of the saved file item.
- My Status - searches by the user-defined status that was entered for the save file.
- In the Term(s) text field, enter your search terms. The text field will expand to fit your search terms, if needed.
You can also enter an asterisk (*), which is a wildcard character that searches for any record.
- Click Search.