Discover how to create a label print list in My Labels.
You can create up to 100 label prints lists. Your label print lists are only viewable by you and not by other users at your institution.
Note: The default label template will appear selected in the Layout accordion. The drop-down list can be used to select a different label template for the list.
- In the left navigation, click My Labels > Label Print Lists.
- Click New Label Print List.
- Enter a Label Print List Name.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for the label print list.
- Click Save. The label print list will be viewable from the Label Print Lists screen and as an option when you add a record to the label print list.