Discover how to add a field string to an existing LHR.
- Navigate to Record Work Lists > LHR and then click the Record Work List ID to which you want to add a LHR field string.
- From the LHR - Record Work List screen, select Base Script from the Edit Action drop-down list.
- Select Add LHR Field String from the Script Name drop-down list.
- For Field String, click the drop-down menu and enter the name of the field string you want to add. As you type, the system automatically suggests names of potential matches.
- Select the name of the field string that you want to add when it appears.
- Select the LHR record(s) to which you want to add the field string.
- To select all records on the current page of results, select the check box at the top of the table.
- To select all records in the work list, click Actions > Edit > All Target Records.
- (Optional) Preview selected records with the script change.
- Select up to 25 records to which you want to apply the script change.
- Click Actions > View Selected Record(s) > Preview Record(s) after Edit Action Applied. The View LHRs - Preview Record(s) after Edit Action Applied screen displays the selected records with the script change applied and includes any validation errors.
- Click View Current Record(s) to view the selected records in their current state. From the View LHRs - Current Record(s) screen, click Preview Record(s) after Edit Action Applied to return to the View LHRs - Preview Record(s) after Edit Action Applied screen.
- Once you have confirmed the script changes appear as expected, click Go Back.
- (Optional) Select a different set of records (up to 25) and repeat steps a through d.
- Click Actions > Edit > Selected Target Records.
- Click Apply in the Apply LHR Script to Selected Record(s) dialog window. The script running process is asynchronous. The time it takes to run varies depending on how many records you are editing. While the process is running, you can perform other actions in Record Manager outside of the LHR tab in the Record Work Lists screen.
A confirmation message appears identifying how many records successfully updated or failed to update when the script has finished running.
Find a failed record
If a record failed to update, the confirmation message provides a status.
To locate the failed record:
- Select Included Status(es) from the Filter by drop-down list.
- Select the status of the failed record from the drop-down list.
- Click Apply Filter(s) to locate the failed record.