Learn how to set or reset your WorldShare password.
Request a new password
- Your current password will not work once you have requested a new one.
- If you need assistance setting or resetting your password, contact OCLC Support.
- Visit your library's WorldShare URL. Replace yourlibrary with your library's identifier: https://yourlibrary.share.worldcat.org/wms
- On the Sign in screen for your WorldShare interface, click SET / RESET PASSWORD.
- In the new window, enter your User Name.
- Click REQUEST NEW PASSWORD. The email associated with your User Name will receive an email containing a link that lets you reset your password. The link expires in 24 hours.
- Click the link in the email message to reset your password.
WorldShare password requirements
Your WorldShare password:
- Is case-sensitive
- Must contain at least nine characters
- Must contain at least one non-alphabetic character
Note: Semicolons (;), colons (:), apostrophes ('), and periods (.) are not allowed.