Set the classification scheme to supply the blank call number field for MARC 21 bibliographic records and workforms. The new classification scheme is applied to the next record that you create or edit.
After setting a default classification scheme, click Reset Form to restore original default settings.
- In the left navigation, click Preferences.
- From the Preferences panel, click Working with Records.
- For Default Classification Scheme, select a classification scheme from the drop-down list.
- Library of Congress (default)
- Dewey Decimal
- National Library of Medicine
- Canadian National Library
- Government Document
- National Agricultural Library
- Universal Decimal
- Click Save.