You can delete your library's bibliographic records if the following conditions are true:
- The bibliographic record:
- Was created by the same institution (check 040 $c).
- Is not held by your own or other institutions.
- Has no local holdings records from own or other institutions linked to it.
- Has no local bibliographic data records from own or other institutions linked to it.
- Conditions to meet before deleting a bibliographic record - Image
- The user deleting the bibliographic record has the Cataloging Full role.
Delete a bibliographic record
- Confirm that the record meets all conditions for deletion.
- From the MARC 21 editor, click Record > Delete.
- From the Delete the Bibliographic Record dialog, click Delete. The bibliographic record is removed from the system.