Discover how to create an export list in WorldShare Record Manager.
After you create an export list, you can add records to it so that you can export these records at a later time. You can also create a new export list when you add a record to an export list.
- Navigate to Export Lists. Bibliographic record export lists are displayed by default.
- Click New List.
- Enter a name for your new export list in the Name field.
- (Optional). Select how you would like your export list to appear.
- Select Make Default if you want the new list to be the default export list that appears at the top of the Export Lists list.
- Select My List to keep the list restricted to yourself. When not selected, the list is shared institution-wide.
- Click Create. A confirmation message appears which states that the new export list has been created.