Understand emailed reports
If you enable reports in Institution Settings > Reports, reports will be available around the time when files of records have been output for your library or, in the case of WorldCat Holdings reports, after there are changes in your holdings in WorldCat. You will not receive an email on days when there is no activity.
Reports will be available via email. When your first report is available, you will get an email from Usage_Statistics@oclc.org with the subject field: "The report [name of report] you requested for [YYYYMMDD]." Reports are also available in the OCLC Usage Statistics Portal and they are identical to the reports that come by email. See how to Access emailed reports in the OCLC Usage Statistics Portal.
If you have not configured email reports, see Institution settings, Reports for instructions.
- Access emailed reports in the OCLC Usage Statistics Portal
- Once files have been output for your library, reports are available on the OCLC Usage Statistics Portal. These are the same reports that come to you by email. These reports are available for up to three years.
- Cataloging partner reports
- Cataloging partner reports contain information about records you output and WorldCat holdings you set for titles in cataloging partner collections in Collection Manager
- Data sync reports
- Data sync reports contain information about records matched and delivered through data sync collections in Collection Manager.
- Records reports
- Record reports contain information about records you output from Collection Manager.
- WorldCat holdings reports
- WorldCat Holdings reports track when your institution's symbol has been added to or removed from records in WorldCat.