Why doesn't my provider customer ID appear in the URLs after updating it within the collection settings?
Even though your customer ID (given to you by your provider) is entered correctly in the collection settings, it does not appear in the URLs of outgoing record links. The links as a result don't work.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat Knowledge Base
Resolution Additional Information
For the ID to be recognized, it also needs to be entered in your Collection Manager Institution Settings
- Within Collection Manager, go to Institution Settings.
- Open the Provider Settings accordion.
- Select the provider from the drop-down list.
- A box for that provider will appear at the bottom of the section, with a field for your ID. Enter it in, then save.
Configure institution settings for knowledge base collections