Why does the count of titles in my vendor title list not match the count in the WorldCat knowledge base ?
- The number of titles in a KB collection do not match the number of titles in a vendor list.
- WorldCat knowledge base
- WorldShare Collection Manager
There are several reasons why this can happen and the reasons why would be specific to the vendor and library subscription. Here are some reasons that have been found to cause this in the past, though:
- Free titles added to the collection.
- Consortium provides access to a set of titles alongside the local library.
- The most up-to-date data has not been sent to us from the vendor.
Sometimes you can download the full title list of the collection from the WorldCat knowledge base and compare it to the vendor's list using VLOOKUP.