In O'Reilly Safari Learning Platform, where do I put my library's connection string so that it can be included in the URLs output in MARC records?
- WorldShare Collection Manager
The Safari connection string will need to be added in the Institution Settings section of Collection Manager.
1. Click on "Institution Settings".
2. Click on the "Provider Settings" accordion.
3. In the dropdown menu, find "ProQuest Safari".
4. Fill in the field that corresponds to your O'Reilly collection.
5. Click save after adding the value.
Please allow a few minutes for the string to populate in all the collection URLs.
Click here for an overview of WorldShare Collection Manager Institution Settings.