- A collection that has been discontinued is still showing up in WorldCat searches as held by my institution.
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Collection Manager
You need to Deselect the collection.
- Log into WorldShare
- Navigate to the WorldShare interface > Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select a Scope from the drop-down list.
Note: Leave My Selected Collections selected.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter your terms or enter * as a wild card search.
- Click Search.
- From the search results list, locate the collection you want to deselect and then click the Deselect link in the Selections column.
- If MARC record delivery is enabled for the collection, the Stop MARC Delivery dialog will open. From the dialog, select one of the following:
- Deliver Delete Records - You will receive delete records for the collection after it is deselected.
- Do Not Deliver Delete Records - You will not receive delete records for the collection after it is deselected.
Deselect a collection or a title