Search for query collections
Search for query collections that you have already created:
- Navigate to the search box in Collection Manager.
- Select Collection as the Data Type and My Selected Collections as the Scope to search across your library-specific collections.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter the collection name or leave the field empty.
- If you leave the field empty, the search will return all of the collections your library has selected or created.
- Select Query Collections from the Filter by drop-down list.
Clone a collection
Once you have located the collection you would like to clone:
- From the Collection Actions drop-down, select Clone Collection.
- A new collection is generated with the information from the original collection.
- Enter the desired changes to the cloned collection. The following fields are required:
- Collection Name
- Collection ID (system generated)
- WorldCat Selection Criteria (carried over from original collection)
Review the collection and make any other desired changes to the cloned collection-level settings.
See Collection-level settings in query collections for more information.
- After making changes to the collection, select Save.
- A message appears stating the number of records your selection criteria returned. If the number of records meets your expectations, click Confirm.