Find information about how to search WebDewey effectively.
Why search WebDewey?
- Find a classification number appropriate for the item you are describing.
- Identify additional subject terms to use as access points.
- Search WebDewey
- Learn how to perform a basic, advanced, and power search in WebDewey.
- WebDewey search history
- Learn how to use the search history window to view previous searches, repeat a previous search, and more in WebDewey.
- WebDewey search indexes
- Find the search indexes available in WebDewey and learn how to combine terms in one or more indexes.
- WebDewey search results screen features
- Find an overview of the search results screen in WebDewey.
- WebDewey search tips
- Learn how to find a DDC number in a local library catalog, table numbers, and literary period tables in WebDewey.