How do I add a repository to my Digital collection gateway account?
- Digital Collection Gateway
1. Go to the Gateway login page http://www.worldcat.org/DigitalCollectionGateway/login.jsp.
2. To log in to the Gateway, enter your username and password, and then click Sign In.
NOTE: The first time you log in to the Gateway you will be asked to register a repository. Click OK to continue.
3. If you’re not already in the Manage Account tab, click to select it now.
4. Click Keys and Repositories.
5. Click to select the key for which you want to add repositories.
6. Click Add Repository.
7. When the Add Repository window appears, enter the OAI-PMH base URL for the selected repository.
8. Then click Test.
9. When the repository has been tested successfully, Gateway displays the message “All OAI tests passed.” You can now click Add to associate the repository with your Key.
NOTE: · If the repository fails one or more of the Gateway tests, the Add Repository box indicates whether you can continue to add the repository nonetheless.
10. After you have successfully added the repository, you’ll be able to edit and manage settings for the repository you just added.
If you have any problems contact OCLC Support