When I try to install Connexion client, I get an install screen for Label program or Aleph
- When I try to install Connexion client, I get an install screen for the Label program or Aleph ILS.
- Connexion client
There are two install builds for Connexion client. Both contain the same version of the client:
- ClientOnly. This build contains only Connexion client and is suitable for most versions of Windows.
- ClientNet. This build contains Connexion client and Microsoft .Net and is only needed if the version of Windows is new and has no prior .Net 4.0 (or higher) pre-installed.
The client trying to install the Label program, Aleph, or some other software is unique to the ClientNet build.
There are two methods for resolving the issue:
- If Windows has .Net 4.0 or higher already installed, use the ClientOnly installer; check Programs and Features for a Microsoft .Net listing.
- If your version of Windows does not have .Net 4.0 or higher pre-installed, download the latest version of .Net from Microsoft and install it first. Then use the ClientOnly installer to install Connexion client.