- You no longer have access to your local save file because the file has moved or no longer exists
When you are having trouble with the local file, you can create a new Local Save File by following these steps:
- Go to File > Local File Manager. You should see your current path to the old file in the Files window.
- Create a new local file by clicking Create File.
- Select a location to save the file and give the file a name. Click Open.
- Under the Files window, highlight the new Path/File Name and click Set as Default.
- Verify a checkmark is by the new path.
- Delete the old file path by highlighting it and clicking Delete File.