- To resolve the issue with a corrupted Diacritic picker in Connexion Client.
1. Close the client if it’s running.
2. Go to the C: drive and navigate to (if 64-bit Windows), Program Files (x86), or (if 32-bit Windows), Program Files\OCLC\Connexion\Program folder.
3. Right-click ALACOUR.TTF and choose Copy. If you don’t see the TTF extension, check the Type column for ‘TrueType font file’.
4. Next, hold down the Windows key and while holding it down, press the letter R; this brings up the Windows Run box.
5. Type Fonts and press Enter; this opens the Windows Fonts folder.
6. Press ctrl-v (paste). If you receive a message the ALA BT Courier font is already installed, answer Yes to Replace it. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
7. Start the client. Display a record and bring the diacritics picker up. Everything should look normal.