Find out how to import text macro files from RLIN21 in Connexion client.
This feature is specifically for those who use RLIN21 and who are migrating to the Connexion client. If you have RLIN21 text macro files (*.ma9), you can import them into the client text string file.
- Navigate to Tools > Text Strings. The Text Strings window opens.
- Click Import.
- In the Import Text Strings window, navigate to the text macro file you want to import, and click Open.
After you have imported a text macro file:
- The window closes and imported text strings and their descriptions display in the Current Text Strings list of the Text Strings window.
- If you previously used keystroke shortcuts to insert text strings, the keystrokes are not imported with the text strings.
- To assign keystrokes, go to Tools > Keymaps and select the Text button, or click Manage in the Text Strings quick tool list.