Find out how to access and use the Enter Constant Data Information window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Enter Constant Data Information window
- Enter a name for the new constant data record you are creating.
- (Optional) Set the new constant data record as the default.
- (Optional) Enter a My Status free-text identifier for the new record. This is available for bibliographic constant data records only.
Access the Enter Constant Data Information window
- Logged on or offline, open a constant data workform (Cataloging > Create > Constant Data or Authorities > Create > Constant Data) and enter the data you want to apply to records.
- When you are ready to save the new record online, on the Action menu, click Save Record to Online File.
- In the Enter Constant Data Information window:
- Enter a name.
- (Optional) Select or deselect the Make Default Constant Data check box.
- (Optional) Enter a My Status for the constant data record.
- Click OK.
See more about how to create, edit, or delete a bibliographic constant data.
Enter Constant Data Information window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|Constant Data Name text field||Enter a name for the new record.|
|Make Default Constant Data check box (Optional)||Click to make the new record the default constant data record.
Default: Check box is deselected.
|My Status text field (Optional) (unavailable for authority constant data)||Type a custom free text status that will help you distinguish and manage multiple constant data records.
Maximum characters: 40
Default: Blank or Default My Status you assigned in Tools > Options > Set Status.
|Button name||Click the button to...|
|OK||Close the window and save the constant data record online.|
|Cancel||Cancel saving the new constant data record and close the window (the constant data workform remains open).|