Find an overview of the features and process involved with using the CONTENTdm preservation archive.
Get started with the CONTENTdm preservation archive is the user guide for collection administrators. It contains descriptions of how to use each of the three primary features to manage your content:
- Ingest – the process to move your content into the Archive
- Reports – the feedback from the system you get for managing your content
- Dissemination – the process to get copies of your content out of the Archive
Information on how to use each of these features is presented in detail in a section of this guide. So that you can put these features in context, the Archive processing and organization page is an overview describing how the Archive is organized and how it processes data.
- Archive processing and organization
- Find further details of the features and process involved with using the CONTENTdm preservation archive.