Learn how to sign in to WorldShare Reports and find your WorldShare URL.
Sign in to the WorldShare interface
- In your browser, enter the WorldShare URL for your library. Your library's WorldShare URL will have the following format: https://yourlibrary.share.worldcat.org/wms. Replace yourlibrary with your library's identifier.
- On the Sign in screen, enter your User Name and Password.
- Click SIGN IN.
You can access Reports from the Analytics module in your WorldShare interface.
Find a forgotten WorldShare URL
- Go to the WorldShare Management Services Sign In page.
- Search for your institution with your OCLC symbol, institution name, or zip code. Select your institution from the list and click Continue.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Bookmark or write down your WorldShare URL.
- Use the format: https://yourlibrary.share.worldcat.org/wms
- You will need to edit your bookmark to match the correct format