Configure SUSHI harvesting of COUNTER usage reports. Use WorldShare License Manager with or without WorldShare Analytics.
- Configure vendors for reporting
- See how to use WorldShare License Manager to set up and harvest SUSHI reports for e-resources. Find vendor-specific requirements for harvesting COUNTER reports via SUSHI.
- Future plans for COUNTER 5 usage reports
- Find information about the development of incorporating COUNTER 5 usage reports in License Manager.
- Setup one-time and recurring harvests
- Use the Harvest Usage Data settings to configure vendors in order to harvest usage data for your e-resources based on vendor.