- WorldShare Circulation
Holds can be limited for specific patron types and material types within OCLC Service Configuration
- Navigate to WorldShare Circulation > Holds and Schedules > Hold Limit Policy.
- Click Create New.
- Add a relevant Policy Name and set both Verified Hold Count Limit and Unverified Hold Count Limit to 0 and click Save.
- Navigate to WorldShare Circulation > Holds and Schedules > Hold Limits Matrix.
- If you would like this policy to apply to a specific patron type or material format, select those from the drop-down. If you would like to limit all holds, select All and All for the Patron Policy and Material Format. Choose the Hold Limits Policy that was created from the drop-down and click Save.
- If you would like only specific Shelving Locations to be excluded from holds, configure the Location Policy (Note: you can have multiple shelving locations on a Bibliographic record, this setting will stop particular shelves showing in the pull list when Title Level Holds are placed).