- WorldShare Circulation
You can use the 'Circulation Patron Report Full' from the OCLC File Exchange Server to pull a list of blocked patrons. Here's how:
Download the Circulation Patron Report Full from the OCLC File Exchange Server:
- Connect to the OCLC File Exchange Server using an SFTP client like FileZilla
- Navigate to the folder /xfer/wms/reports
- Download the most recent version of Circulation Patron Report Full - it will be called OCLCSYMBOL.Circulation_Patron_Report_Full.YYYYMMDD.csv
Use Excel to filter out the patrons who aren't blocked:
- Open this report in Excel
- Scroll over to the Patron_Blocked_Flag column (Column V).
- Filter the spreadsheet to only show patrons with a value of 1. The value 1 means that the patron is blocked. The value 0 means the patron is not.