Can we set up automatic email receipts for items borrowed by patrons?
- WorldShare Circulation
Configure your system so that receipts for items borrowed are automatically emailed to patrons:
- In OCLC Service Configuration > WMS Circulation > Notifications and Receipts > Notification Policies select Create New (top right corner).
- Enter the Policy Name (required field).
- Enter the Description.
- Select Automatic Due Date Receipt Notification from the drop-down box in the Notification Type field.
- Enter the required text into the Subject, Start Text and End Text fields.
- Email is the Default Delivery Method.
- Click Save.
- Go to OCLC Service Configuration > WMS Circulation > Notifications and Receipts > Additional Patron Notifications.
- In the Automatic Email Receipts section select your new notification policy from the drop-down box in the Due Date Receipt Notification Policy field.
Create Additional Patron Notifications