To access this screen, sign in Service Configuration, open the WMS Circulation left navigation, select Groups, and then select the Group Payment Policy link.
Use this screen to determine which institutions in your group can accept payment and waive bills for your patrons.
- This setting only applies to WMS libraries with group aware.
- You can allow all institutions in your group to accept payment and waive fines, or you can apply specific permissions for each individual institution.
- If you do not set a group payment policy, institutions in your group can accept payments for your patrons, but will be unable to waive your patron's bills.
Create or edit a group payment policy
- On the Group Payment Policy screen, click Create New, or click the Policy Name you want to edit.
- On the Create New or Edit Policy screen, you have two options:
- Grant all institutions in your group the ability to accept payment and waive bills by selecting the check box in the All institutions can pay or waive field.
- Create individual rules for each institution in your group using the table at the bottom of the screen:
- In the Member ID field, select the institution.
- in the Can Pay field, click the check box to allow the institution to accept payment for bills.
- In the Can Waive column, click the check box to allow the institution to waive bills.
- To add an institution, click the Add button (). To remove an institution, click the Remove button ().
- Click Save.
Delete group payment policy
Policies cannot be deleted if they are in use.
- Click the Policy Name you want to delete.
- In the top right corner, click Delete.
- On the Confirm window, click OK.