Billing and Suspension
Find information about Accruing Fines Policy, Bill Reasons, Bill Structures, Payment Methods, Replacement Costs, and UI Tax Policy.
- Accruing Fines Policy
- Use this screen to determine if accruing fines and fees should be included in a patron's outstanding bill value limit.
- Bill Reasons
- Use this screen to create or edit bill reasons to indicate why a patron is being billed.
- Bill Structures
- Use this screen to setup bill structures, which determine the amount of bills and how long fines and fees will be accrued.
- Payment Methods
- Use this screen to find information about creating or editing payment methods.
- Replacement Costs
- Use this screen to set default replacement costs for material formats.
- UI Tax Policy
- Use this screen to control the display of tax values on bills in patron accounts.
- Suspension Reasons
- Use this screen to find information about creating and editing suspension reasons.
- Suspension Structures
- Use this screen to create or edit fixed and periodic suspensions.
- Membership Policies
- Use this screen to create or edit membership policies.