In the left panel Assist Patrons area, scan or type the patron barcode in the Enter barcode box. If you type the number, click Go or press <Enter>. The Checkout tab of the patron record appears.
- Choose the item to renew:
- To renew specific items, select the check box (first column on the left) for each item to renew.
- To renew all items, select the check box at the top of the column.
- Click Renew (lower left).
The Renewal Count column (at right) shows the number of times each item has been renewed.
Renew with custom due date
Optionally you can Renew with a custom due date.
- Choose one or more items to renew as above.
- From the Renew dropdown, click Renew W/Due Date. The Choose Due Date window appears.
- Choose the due date and Click OK.
- The Choose Due Date window closes.
- You may need to acknowledge overriding a circulation policy.
- The Renewal Count column (at right) shows the number of times each item has been renewed.
If a selected item cannot be renewed, a message above the list alerts you. In the entry for the nonrenewable item, below the title, a specific message explains why you cannot renew the item.