- When searching for a serial item by barcode, the response shows that no such barcode exists
- WorldShare Acquisitions
- WorldShare Circulation
During the serial receipt process please ensure that the status of the copy is changed:
- When the serial copy is received, the Receipt Status is set to On Order at the copy level.
- The policy settings in Service Configuration > WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > OPAC Statuses, Locations and Circulation Policies determine whether items with the Item Status of On
Order will be displayed as available or unavailable.
- If you would like the status to display as available, please change the Receipt Status from On Order to another status. For example, Currently received. See the video suggested below where the Receipt Status is changed from the default On Order to Currently received.
- Watch a video on series issues management