View LHR Change History
The LHR Change History allows you to view a list of actions performed on a local holdings record. Actions that display in the LHR Change History include edits to LHR fields such as the call number, branch or shelving location, barcode, notes, and more.
A user with the Cataloging Admin role assigned can enable and view the LHR Change History. Users with the following roles can view the LHR Change History if it has been enabled, but cannot enable or disable it themselves:
- LHR History Viewer
- Cataloging Full
Refer to Record Manager account roles for more information.
View the LHR Change History
The LHR Change History table is off by default and must be enabled in the WorldShare Record Manager panel. Enabling it will cause the LHR Change History to appear throughout Record Manager, Circulation, and Acquisitions. Refer to Enable the LHR Change History for more information.
- It may take up to 10 minutes for the LHR updates to be reflected in the LHR Change History table.
- If the change history for a LHR is very large, only the most recent changes will be displayed.
View LHR Change History in the LHR editor
- From the LHR editor, scroll down to the LHR Change History accordion. The change history associated with the local holdings record is visible.
- (Optional) You can collapse the LHR Record accordion to make it easier to access the LHR Change History accordion.
View the LHR Change History from Text View
- From the LHR Text View for an item, copy, or multipart set, click on the Change History tab in the header. The tab label changes to reflect the type of LHR you are viewing:
- Item Change History - Single copy
- Copy Change History - Serials
- Multipart Set Change History - Multiparts
Available LHR Change History columns
The LHR Change History includes the following columns:
|Date/Time||Displays the date and time that the action was performed.|
|User||Displays the name of the user who performed the action.|
Displays the type of action taken on the LHR.
Displays the source application, and the location within that application, where the action was taken.
|Field Changed||Displays which LHR field was changed.|
|Old Value||Displays the old value of the changed LHR field, if applicable.|
|New Value||Displays the new value of the changed LHR field, if applicable.|