One or more items that were ordered, and then received, can be withdrawn.
Follow the instructions below to withdraw an item you received from the Receive and Invoice screen.
Note: In order to prevent you from accidentally withdrawing multiple items, you can only withdraw one item at a time.
- From the left navigation, click Receive and Invoice.
- Click View Items.
- Click the Search Text form field and then press <Enter>.
- If it is not present, enable the Receipt Status column.
- Click the gray gear button () above the right-most column.
- In the Show Columns window, select Receipt Status.
- Close the Show Columns window by clicking anywhere outside it.
- Select Received from the Receipt Status drop-down list.
- Locate for the item you received and now want to withdraw
- (Optional) You may also narrow your results by one of the filters below.
- Search filters - Table
to search by use retrieval method Search Select an index with which to limit your search from the list:
- Title (default)
- Copy Number
- Invoice Number
- Order Item Number
- Order Number
Content Type Select the content type of the item from the list.
- To return to the list of all items, select the blank space in the list.
Branch Select the branch the item is to be delivered to from the list.
- The branch is in the Location column on the order.
- To return to the list of outstanding items, select the blank space in the list.
- Click Withdraw in the Receipt Status column. The item is withdrawn automatically.
Note: When a received item is withdrawn
- the Receipt Status changes to Withdrawn.
- the item's local holdings record is removed.