Shelf-ready data contains the barcodes and call numbers of the items you ordered.
See Import invoices and/or shelf-ready data files (MARC) for instructions on importing shelf-ready data.
Receive shelf-ready monographs using partner exchange services
- Upload your shelf-ready data file. See Import invoice and shelf-ready data from MARC file. The file you uploaded appears in the first row of the Processing Log.
The file you uploaded appears in the first row of the Processing Log. If you do not see the file in the table, click the Refresh button () above the table. After you upload the file, you will also receive an email with the file's import details.
- The system fills in the shelf-ready information included in the data file you imported.
- In the Details column of the Processing Log, click the first Receive: link. This will bring you to the Receiving screen.
- On the left navigation, under Receive and Invoice, in the Action list, select Receive.
- For each item:
- The call number and barcode of the item will be populated.
- Place your cursor in the Barcode field and press <Enter> to receive the item.
- The item appears in the Item(s) processed in this session section at the bottom of the screen. The item is received and a local holdings record is created.
- Repeat process if there are additional Receive: links listed in the Details column of the Processing Log.