Unpay an invoice
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Search and filter invoices or Search and filter invoice items.
Note: To find an invoice, see
To correct mistakes on paid invoices, use the Unpay feature to make the invoice editable. Invoices that use a closed budget cannot be unpaid.
- From the list of invoices, click the invoice number. The invoice appears.
- In the upper left corner, click Unpay. The Unpay Invoice window appears.
- On the Unpay Invoice window, click Yes. The system responds: Invoice unpaid.
|Unpay an invoice that has credits, refunds, or supplements paid on a separate invoice
- Unpay the invoice with the credits, refunds, or supplements.
- Delete the credits, refunds, or supplements from that invoice.
- Unpay the original invoice.