Find an invoice
- On the left panel, click Invoices.
- Click Invoices. The Invoices screen displays all invoices by default.
- On the Invoices screen you can view invoices by Payment Status, Vendor, or retrieve them based on Invoice Number.
- View by Vendor: Use the Vendor filter (under the search box) to search for invoices from a specific vendor, multiple vendors, or all vendors.
- View by Payment Status: Use the Payment Status filter (under the search box) to see Open, Paid, Ready, or All invoices.
- Retrieve by Invoice Number: Type the Invoice Number in the search box in the upper left corner of the screen.
Open invoices display by default. Use the Payment Status list (upper right corner of screen) to see Open, Paid, Ready, or All invoices.
- To change the sort order, click any column heading - Table
Column Description Action To delete an invoice, click Delete. Unpaid invoice can be deleted, even if they contain items. Invoice # The number of the invoice. May contain letters as well as numbers. Invoice Date Date invoice created. Items Qty Number of items on the invoice. Payment Status
Open: unpaid. Can be deleted.
Paid: paid. Cannot be deleted, but can be unpaid.
Ready: unpaid. Cannot be deleted, but can be paid.
Unfilled books icon (gray): No items received.
Partially filled books icon (gray and green): Some items received.
Filled books icon (green): All items received.
Total Total amount of invoice. Vendor Vendor that sent items on the invoice.
You can choose the columns that appear on invoices.
- On the left side of the screen, next to the Refresh link, click the User Preferences button ().
- In the Show Columns window, check or uncheck the columns you want to show or hide. The columns you checked or unchecked are shown or hidden.
- Close the Show Columns window by clicking anywhere outside it.
To correct mistakes on paid invoices, use the Unpay feature to make the invoice editable. Invoices that use a closed budget cannot be unpaid.
|Unpay an invoice that has credits, refunds, or supplements paid on a separate invoice||