Discover how to pay an invoice in WorldShare Acquisitions.
Note: To find an invoice, see Search and filter invoices or Search and filter invoice items.
- From the list of invoices, click the Invoice Number.
- Edit the invoice if needed.
- When ready click Pay. The Pay Invoice dialog opens.
- (Optional) From the Pay Invoice dialog, edit any of the following fields.
- Date Paid - Date the invoice was paid. This date does not need to be the same as the date the invoice payment status changes to Paid and allows you to indicate when payment was actually submitted to the vendor, rather than when the invoice was marked as paid in Acquisitions.
- Payment Reference ID - Check or transaction number for the payment actually submitted for this invoice.
- External Invoice ID - A unique identifier for the invoice used by an external financial system (e.g. such as the campus financial system).
- Click Pay.
- (Optional) See Unpay an invoice when making corrections after payment.