Discover how to edit funds, including the Fund Name, Fund Code, and Budgeted Amount, in WorldShare Acquisitions.
You can edit the Fund Name, Fund Code, and Budgeted Amount at any time. The total budgeted amount will appear at the top of the screen, so that you can easily experiment with different Budgeted Amounts for each fund and view the results.
- To edit a fund, click the ellipses button () in the action column.
- Select Edit from the drop-down list.
- Edit the fund fields.
- Fund Name - The name of the fund.
- Fund Code - Unique ID used to interoperate with other systems.
- Fund Status - The status of the fund. The following options are available:
- - Enabled (default)
- - Disabled for New Transactions
- - Disabled for All Uses
- Budgeted - The amount of the fund.
- Click Save.