Discover how to edit a budget and configure the columns displayed in WorldShare Acquisitions.
Edit a budget
A budget is a set of funds in the same period. The period is defined by a start date and an end date.
- On the left panel, click Budgets.
- In the Select Budget list, select the budget you want to edit. The highlighted budget is the current budget in use.
- Click Edit.
- To edit funds for a budget, see Edit funds.
You can choose the columns that appear on budgets.
- On the left side of the screen, next to the Refresh link, click the User Preferences button ().
- In the Show Columns window, check or uncheck the columns you want to show or hide.
- Close the Show Columns window by clicking anywhere outside it.