What is the best way to have a site or a Database added if we are hosted by OCLC EZproxy?
- You need to know what the process is for adding a new site to the Hosted EZproxy server
If you need to add a new site, here are the steps you take:
- You could try to find if the stanza already exists on the Database Stanzas page, and then you could send us the link to the Stanza you want to add.
- If the stanza does not exist, you can send us the Title and the starting URL, and we can add the stanza from that information. An example would be, you want us to add a stanza for HeinOnline and the URL is http://www.heinonline.org/HOL/Welcome.
- You will want to contact the Vendor for any site you want to use and make sure that the IP address of our Hosted EZproxy server is allowed. It will be required to give this to a vendor to access any new site you want to use.
- If you are not sure what the IP address of your Hosted EZproxy server is, please contact OCLC Support.