- Target URL is not accessible on EZproxy, even though using approved EZproxy stanza.
- Contact the Resource Provider & ask if there is a known problem.
- If access generates an error in the browser such as An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie (Firefox), clear the browser's cookies & cache, then re-try or use a search engine to find more information about the error & how to stop it occurring.
- Check for database definition conflicts affecting the resource - these can be viewed from the Admin page.
- If none of the above resolve the issue you should start looking at this with browser web developer tools or an external web debugging tool such as Fiddler.