- You made a change in your Config.txt and now the EZproxy server will not start
Here are some steps to take to find out what the error is and fix it:
- Go to the edit you made in the Config.txt file and if it is pointing to a file, make sure you spelled it correctly, or that the file is in the location you are pointing.
- Try to restart your EZproxy server again. If it works, you solved the issue.
- If it does not work, check your messages.txt file.
- To find out what the error is, open a command prompt window, change your current directory to the EZproxy directory, and then issue the command:
5. EZproxy will either start, or it will display an error message. If it displays an error message, this problem must be corrected before it will be possible to run EZproxy. Once this command can start EZproxy, try restarting the EZproxy service.