When you are ready to install EZproxy, it is best to have your subscription confirmed and your license key, called a WSKey, ready to install. If you have not already received a quote and completed an order form, please visit Ordering EZproxy to take these steps. After you have placed your order, you can Request a WSKey. If you have any additional questions about the order, WSKey, or installation process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you obtained a WSKey when you updated to any V6.x, you can use the same WSKey to upgrade to any new release of EZproxy.
|Platform||Instructions||Download version EZproxy 7.0.16||Checksum files|
|Linux||EZproxy for Linux update||ezproxy-linux.bin||ezproxy-linux-sha256sum.txt|
|Linux||EZproxy for Linux install||ezproxy-linux.bin||ezproxy-linux-sha256sum.txt|
|Windows||EZproxy for Windows update||ezproxy-windows.exe||ezproxy-windows-sha256sum.txt|
|Windows||EZproxy for Windows install||ezproxy-windows.exe||ezproxy-windows-sha256sum.txt|
- EZproxy for Linux update
- The instructions on this page describe how to install and update EZproxy for Linux.
- EZproxy for Linux install
- The instructions on this page describe how to install EZproxy for Linux.
- EZproxy for Windows install
- The instructions on this page describe how to install EZproxy for Windows.
- EZproxy for Windows update
- The instructions on this page describe how to update EZproxy for Windows.
- EZproxy server file permissions
- The following files can be used to secure your EZproxy server by assigning specific permissions and including the given configurations.
- EZproxy WSKeys
- A WSKey (Web Service Key) is the license key that allows you to run your instance of EZproxy. A WSKey is required for all versions of EZproxy 6.0 and later, as the license keys from previous versions of EZproxy will not work with EZproxy 6.0.
- Restart EZproxy
- EZproxy requires restarting after configuration and updates are made.
- WSKey validation and messages
- When an EZproxy administrator installs the WSKey for an EZproxy subscription, EZproxy will contact the WSKey server and attempt to validate that key.