The EZproxy Administration page provides access to a variety of configuration, logging, monitoring, security, and test options. Access to these administrative options can be necessary to configure and maintain many of the settings described throughout this support site.
- EZproxy administration
- Use EZproxy Administration to manage your EZproxy.
- Admin users (/admin)
- Administrative users can access the EZproxy Administration page. Learn how to create users and assign groups.
- Server status screen (/status)
- The Server Status screen displays details about your EZproxy installation, configuration, current users, and maintenance options. This information can be useful in troubleshooting configuration problems and performing regular maintenance on EZproxy.
- Test user.txt configuration screen (/user)
- Learn how to access and use the Test user.txt configuration screen for EZproxy.
- Check Database Conflicts screen (/conflicts)
- Learn how to access and use the Check Database Conflicts screen for EZproxy.
- EZproxy Administration resources
- The following pages are referenced elsewhere on this page or contain additional related information to the /admin page.
- Pseudonymous identifier administration
- Learn how to access and use the pseudonymous identifier administration UI.
- Security rules administration
- Learn how to access and interpret the security rules administrative UI.
- View Audit Events page (/audit)
- Learn how to access and interpret Audit Events in EZproxy.