- When viewing the readhis.qrp report for Borrower History, the names and totals are not consolidated, repeat each name several times
- Amlib Reports
This report needs an order set so that the calculations are accurate:
- Access the Main > Reports > RepBorrower window.
- Highlight the History Report being run.
- Go to F9 Order.
- Ensure that BorClass and BorBarNo are on the right hand side Order By column.
- If not, arrow them across in that order.
- Press F3 Save.
- Check the report with F8 View. It should now be correct.
- Even if you don't use Borrower Class Codes, it is still important to have this moved to the order, as the calculations require this field