- In Main > Borrower > Borrower Import. After I open the File from the office and go to the Setup Menu, I do not have an Amlib Class code that matches the Imported Class code
- Amlib Borrower
- Borrower Import
The Class code is likely to be a new Class code not used by Amlib previously:
- You will need to access Main > Borrowers > Borrower Classes.
- Click F1 New.
- Enter the Class code to be used by Amlib. For example RM8.
- Enter a Class Name / description as appropriate. For example Room 8 Mrs James.
- Click F3 Save.
- Return to the Borrower import > Setup Menu and you now have a code to use within Amlib for the Imported Class code
- If there are many Class codes to enter as new codes, enter these as described above. Then log out of Borrower and back in prior to returning to the Borrower Import > Setup Menu. If this is done, the codes should pre-fill for you without having to go through the matching process
- Remember that Ctrl H should bring up the online Help pages to assist you in creating new codes within the Module you are using